what is mindfulness?
Mindfulness is directing your awareness to the here and now, at every moment.
why teach children mindfulness?
- kids learn to pause and get a sense of what they need
- kids move out of autopilot and become less impulsive
- kids learn to accept things the way they are
Who is mindfulness for?
- Everyone of all ages!
- Anyone who wants calm thoughts, to understand their emotions and improve concentration
- Children with low self-esteem, ADHD, dyslexia, and Autism
How do i get started?
Click HERE, enter your email and two mindfulness activities will be sent to you so you can get started right away!
Author: Deann Jensen
I have been teaching for six years and tutoring for ten. I have collected a lot of resources to help parents foster learning at home. I intend to share these resources, tips, and ideas with you so that you may try them out with your children. Don't forget to let me know how it goes in the comments!