what is mindfulness?
Mindfulness is directing your awareness to the here and now, at every moment.
why teach children mindfulness?
- kids learn to pause and get a sense of what they need
- kids move out of autopilot and become less impulsive
- kids learn to accept things the way they are
Who is mindfulness for?
- Everyone of all ages!
- Anyone who wants calm thoughts, to understand their emotions and improve concentration
- Children with low self-esteem, ADHD, dyslexia, and Autism
How do i get started?
I teach an online 5 day mindfulness course for children ages 5-12. If you are interested subscribe to my Mindfulness Academy mailing list or click HERE!
About the Author
My name is Deann Jensen, MS in Educational Psychology. I am the sole owner, tutor, and blog writer for Tutoring with Intent. I have been teaching in Phoenix and surrounding areas for six years. I am a licensed Arizona Teacher for grades K-8 and special education grades K-12.